High-rise design independent 55 and older mixed-use building—Apartments on second floor, third and fourth floors with offices on entry level
Michael Heights is a warm and inviting independent 55 and older 42-unit smaller community; offering spacious 1 and 2-bedroom apartments. Some apartments have dens, pantries, ceiling fans and walk-in closets.
We are conveniently located close to the heart of historic downtown La Crosse, within walking distance to shopping, banks, restaurants, churches, post office, the new La Crosse Community Theater, La Crosse Center, People’s Food
Co-op and beautiful Riverside Park. We are just steps away from a bus stop for ease of transportation. The apartments overlooking the Garden Terrace have a perfect view of the fantastic 4th of July fireworks from the comfort of their apartment.
Michael Heights offers numerous amenities to create a truly exceptional smaller community you can call home. It’s perfect for individuals ready to enhance their freedom and lifestyles by eliminating the demands of home ownership.
- Secure entry and elevator
- Camera surveillance on all exits and entrances with a security company that checks all doors and common areas
- Secure indoor parking (when available) and patrolled off-street satellite parking
- Heat, water, sewer; trash chute on each floor
- Furnished community room with full kitchen and ½ bath with access to the Garden Terrace
- Garden Terrace with patio furniture, grill and awning for shade
- On-site laundry on two floors with 3 washers and dryers on each floor
- Appliances: full size stove, refrigerator, dishwasher and garbage disposal
- Carpet and vinyl flooring
- Cable and phone jacks
- Free Wi-Fi (wireless Internet)
- Ceiling fans in some apartments
- Wall unit air conditioners
- Smoke detectors and sprinkler system
- Wireless Internet access
- Library with some exercise equipment
- On-site manager
- On-call maintenance personnel
- Snow removal