Rochester Urban Living
Now is your chance to be a part of modern Rochester living. Metropolitan Market Place offers the latest in upscale urban residence, perfect for Mayo Clinic Health Professionals, UM Rochester faculty, or anyone who wants to take advantage of Rochester's newest contemporary housing. Situated in energetic downtown Rochester, this trendy apartment complex offers the convenience of nearby Mayo Clinic; easy access to restaurants, shops, and public transportation; and all the amenities and comforts you've come to expect from Gerrard Corporation properties.
Choose from studio, one-, two-, and three-bedroom units in an unbeatable location in the heart of downtown Rochester. Walk, bike, use the downtown skyway system, or take public transportation wherever you need to go—this central location makes it easy. These upscale apartments have everything you need to make your life in Rochester unforgettable, including gourmet meals and organic groceries without having to leave the building!
Metropolitan Market Place was featured on Forbes' website in a list of innovative apartment buildings with built-in supermarkets. Read the article here.
Metropolitan Market Place is the perfect place to chill out—and in the perfect location to go out.
- Located within walking distance of Mayo Clinic, public transportation, and downtown Rochester
- Just four blocks south of Mayo Clinic
- One block north of the YMCA and Soldiers Field, with an 18-hole golf course, swimming pool, and biking and walking trails nearby
- One block from skyway system for weather-free commutes
- People's Food Co-op on the ground floor—perfect for your morning coffee or lunch with indoor and outdoor dining, or for purchasing convenient, organic specialty groceries
- Furnished studio apartments come with a queen-size bed, night stand and lamp, plus loveseat, arm chair, coffee table, end table, lamp, entertainment stand and rug—complete with art work and decorator accessories; two bar stools for the kitchen
- Comfortable, clean apartments in a modern design and layout
- All appliances included, including in-unit washer and dryer, dishwasher, microwave, refrigerator, and range
- Heat, air conditioning, sewer, and water included
- Free wireless Internet throughout the building
- Indoor cluster mailboxes with an oversize parcel box
- Heated underground parking*
- Bike storage
Relax after a hard day at work—or out on the town:
- Central high-efficiency heating and cooling
- Super-insulated walls and ceilings provide superior comfort and sound proofing
- Programmable thermostats
Urban living is all about convenience and fun—and Metropolitan Market Place is no exception. Here, life will never be boring:
- Entertainment/meeting room, and furnished and landscaped outdoor terrace for entertaining
- Outdoor balcony available with some units
- Wide array of restaurants, shops, and other entertainment options within walking distance
Gerrard buildings are designed to be safe and secure:
- Secure lobby entrance and interior secure elevators
- Video surveillance system for added security
- Steel frame doors throughout
- Fire sprinklers in each room
- Extra security lighting at entries, corridors, and in parking areas
- High-security locks and keys that can't be duplicated
- Key fobs for building entry and elevator access
You lead a busy life. Let us help make it a little easier:
- On-site manager
- On-staff maintenance help
- Weekly indoor corridor and parking lot maintenance checks
- Trash chutes located on each floor for convenient disposal of garbage and recycling
- Weekly indoor public area cleanings
- Lawn service, landscaping maintenance, and snow removal
Your convenience and comfort were our top priorities in designing and developing these brand-new apartments. Imagine starting your day with a breathtaking view of downtown Rochester. Stop down at the People's Food Coop for a healthy, yet delicious breakfast and coffee—the perfect jump start to your day. From there, you can head out to work or school—Mayo Clinic is just a short walk away, or you can take advantage of the nearby public transportation. Or, rent your own parking space in our heated, secure underground parking garage. No snow removal or cold starts required!
If it's the weekend, explore downtown Rochester just steps from your door. Take in an art gallery, discover the downtown fair, or attend a game at Soldiers Field. Feel like staying in? Imagine entertaining your friends in your own comfortable, welcoming space—or taking advantage of the entertainment/meeting room with an outdoor terrace overlooking Soldiers Field.
Metropolitan Market Place offers the perfect combination of modern convenience and comfort—exactly what you're looking for in the place you call home.
Gerrard Corporation selected Wieser Brothers as the general contractor because of their successful, long standing business relationship. This partnership has enabled both Gerrard Corporation and Wieser Brothers to provide the excellence in service and quality that our clients deserve.
*Secure, heated parking is available for an additional cost on a first-come, first-served basis.